GUIDELINES AND LEGAL
- Mountain biking is a hazardous activity. There are risks from varying terrain and obstacles. Injuries are common. Please understand that you are using the mountain at your own risk.
- Mountain bikers must wear helmets at all times. This includes when pre-riding the course.
- Please keep your dogs at home. Bikes and dogs don’t always mix and it has been requested by all venues that dogs are left at home.
- Please be courteous to the trails. Riders can be suspended from the race for damaging or destroying public or private property. Also, keep your litter with you when you are on the trails. We will have trash cans at all venues.
- You must have a number plate to compete in the race period.
- It is up to the racer attempting to pass to communicate and pass to facilitate a safe racing environment. Lapped riders should yield to lead riders.
- A racer may not bodily interfere or otherwise intentionally impede another racers progress. Unsportsman-like behavior and/or the use of profane or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- If we move you up a category or combine your start time with another category. It is because we want the field to be fair and competitive. Please respect our decision and you will be able to take your adjusted points with you. Please refer to the points breakdown to see how the system works. If you move down in a category, you will not be awarded points. Points/ moving up or down is a complicating system. Please bear with us. We are trying to keep things fair for all racers.
- Please pre-ride the courses. However, be aware that there are times that the race courses have to change. Also, please be cautious of other trail users during that time.
- Headphones are a distraction and you can’t hear your fellow riders. They are not allowed during the race.
- No shortcutting is allowed. It will result in a DNF and you will receive 0 point for the race.
- Some of our trail systems are recreational friendly. Please be courteous to all users and be cautious as you approach them.
- At the discretion of the Race Director, additional payouts and /or cash prizes may be awarded. The organizers reserve the right to alter or combine categories and/or awards to best serve all participants.
- Parking: Park only where indicated.
- Please use designated toilets ONLY to do your business.
- Helmets must be worn and secured at all times while on a bicycle, from check-in until final awards.